Work With TLA
We have vacancies for Community Support Workers and Relief Community Support Workers in the Dundee and Angus areas.
We require enthusiastic, motivated, and flexible individuals to make a difference in the lives of disabled people..
Working as part of team you will support disabled people in their own home and within the local community.
We want people to get the best out of life through individually tailored care and support and by developing services in line with Service User / Customer choice and needs.
Community Support Workers must be willing and capable of work towards SVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care.
The current pay rates are as follows:
- Non-experienced staff for 6 months, until end of probation- £9.05 per hour
- Experienced- £9.25 per hour
- Health and social care qualified- £9.45 per hour
While working with TLA, we promise ...
- Highly competitive rate of pay
- Career progression through internal promotion
- Support for vocational training
- Flexible working, supporting a better work-life balance
Third Party arrow_forward
Download Application arrow_forward
If you would prefer to post your application, please contact TLA for a form